Monday, October 20, 2008

A little embarrassed, but definitely encouraged...

Today at the Y I got TWO compliments! One from another woman,(about my age... 40) . She told me that my butt was lookin' great. : ) And I know that she's straight because I've had conversations with her about a couple of her different boyfriends. And the other compliment took me completely by surprise. A man, I'm guessing him to be in his 50's somewhere asked me as I was standing in the lobby, if I was a dancer? If you can believe THAT?!?!?!? Maybe it was just a pick up line, I don't know. I suppose the sweat pants and shirt that I wore today must have been doin' my curves some good. At any rate, I'm motivated to keep going to the gym.

3 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

I'll bet your posture has improved to the point that you walk tall, confident, like a dancer, Kris.

Kristina said...

Hmmm... I didn't think of that. : ) I'm sure that does contribute. I feel more confident than I ever have.

Mom2the6Rs said...

A dancer! Holy cow! Wow! I wish I could figure out the whole Y thing. We are back in membership, it is just homeschool schedules, etc, that I am having a hard time working around.