Monday, April 21, 2008

Stepping on the scale for the first time in over a month!

You know how you go through these cycles of eating too much, and then being fearful of stepping on the scale? That's what I've been battling. But this morning, I took the plunge, and found out that I had gained only a not so scary two pounds... I really thought that I was going to weigh like ten more. And so, I am feeling motivated once more. My 40th is in six weeks, and I really don't want to look like the chubby chick for her big day. I know that I won't get down to my original goal of 160 pounds, but I'd really like to lose like 15. 15 pounds on me really does make a big difference...
So ladies, how 'bout a little cheer leading in my corner. This soon to be 40 year old needs to put the crappy food down, and drink her water.

4 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Girl, I know you're going to lose weight before your party, but please remember that all that muscle you have weighs more than fat.

You look amazing. Remember that.

RAH! PUT THAT YUCKY FOOD DOWN AND DRINK YOUR WATER!

Kristina said...

Thanks, girl. : )

Chickadeeva said...

Tell me, what are your workout plans for from now until the 'big day?'

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good for you! Love you! The truth is not as scary as we perceive.

Jules