Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My Fitlinxx stats for March

Last month at the Y, I burned 11,432 calories. Placing me 1st in my age group, 12th for all women, and 30th over all.

I earned 18,887 fit points. Placing me 1st in my age group, 2nd for all women, and 5th over all.

I lifted 1,239,170 pounds. Placing me 1st in my age group, 1st for all women, and 1st over all! (That's my 4th month in a row of taking 1st for the whole Y!) : )

Not bad for a soon to be 40 year old. : ) Two more months... YIKES!

3 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Wow...Kris - you continue to Kick butt.

I think turning 40 will give you something EXTRA to feel good about - "Look at me! I'm 40 and I'm doing it!"

xoxoxo - Love you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mom2the6Rs said...

Wow! You are amazing! Love you.

Jules