Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Water Bottles

Ladies,

I have been hearing a lot lately about how much space individual, plastic water bottles take in landfills.

With the drinking of water that goes with a healthy lifestyle, how do you find yourselves filling up? Do you use bottled water? If so, why (practical, inexpensive) and do you refill, recycle or trash the bottles when you are done?

Do you use a water filter at home? Do you drink water from the tap? Do you fill up a canister for the family like I do, or do you subscribe to a water service like Culligan?

I'm curious. Do tell!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Tap water, pitcher in the fridge for home use, Rubbermaid 1 liter bottles for on the go.

Kristina said...

I do it all... But once I do buy a water bottle, i refill it several times from the tap, and then put it in the recycle. : )

J.Lolz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom2the6Rs said...

I drink water from the tap when I am at home. I recycle my water bottles that I use otherwise.


Jules

Chickadeeva said...

We drink tap water thru a Brita filter. We also drink Perrier in bottles. We haven't been so good at recycling them. Changes to come.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

We have a water system in our house, though we probably don't need it, living on a mountain with very clean water. But I drink it out of the fridge filter. Will buy bottled if I'm on the road and run out of my own, but I usually carry a couple of bottles to refill.
Path to Health