Thursday, March 13, 2008

Down 2.2 lbs. after week 1 phase 1 (SCARY) of Prism!


Mandi, her sister and brother in law and Blake all started Prism, phase 1 last week. I wasn't planning on going "drastic" and starting phase 1, but Mandi challenged me. So I accepted. It hasn't been easy, but it is simple.


The scale has me down 2.2 lbs. for the week. I will take it! I am officially within 25 lbs of my ultimate goal of 139 lbs. On my way! Thanks for supporting me here, ladies.
Photo of me on my 38th bday.

3 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

You are beautiful and I'm so glad you got an extra challenge from Mandi! Good job on Blake for starting too!

I have been chasing my last 17lbs. Maybe you should put some prism tips on the blog for us!

Kristina said...

Phase one again?! You definitely will lose the remaining pounds Jules, I have no doubt. And your hubby doing it too... that's awesome.

Anonymous said...

This is my first time visiting your blog, and it looks great. Congratulations on the 2.2lb weight loss.

Keep up the good work...............:)