Sunday, June 06, 2010

Almost didn't weigh in....

Last week was Memorial Day and I didn't go to a meeting so that made this week even tougher. I went to weigh in anyway and made the boys and hubby wait in the car. I lost again this week (well...two weeks really). I truly celebrated that 1.4 pounds lost because I knew it was a real battle with my feelings these two weeks. The honeymoon is over and I am really realizing how much I eat over my feelings.

We had to severely discipline one of our children this week and after it was over I really wanted to eat but I didn't. I've been up to my eyeballs in paperwork and really wanted the comfort of some sugar...but I didn't. I spent the day outside in close to 100 degree weather and came home tired and sunburned and really wanted to eat...but I didn't.

This is what having a plan does for me. The compulsions are still there but it is just not in the plan to overeat. Next week will be challenging too. Matter of fact, I think the rest of my life will be challenging but with my plan, I am staying on track.

You all inspire me!!! Have a wonderful week.

No comments: