Thursday, September 25, 2008

This is for you Coreen...




You know, I check the blog every single day, even though I've not posted anything in ages. I suppose I feel like if I'm not losing anything, that I've not really earned the right to post. Does anyone know what I'm talkin' about?!
Anyhow, I've not lost anything for a while, but I've continued to be extremely active. In fact, we've taken the boys on several hikes this year. Something that I wouldn't of DREAMED of doing a few years ago. All I used to want to do was lie around, eat, and stay home, because I had no energy and I was ashamed of myself for being so unhealthy. Well times have changed baby. Perhaps I should take the time to look at some old photos of myself. I need to find some more inspiration to get the pounds movin' again.

3 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Kris, that last photo is dreamy!

Coreen, your weight loss will compound like a snowball and before you know it you'll have it your goal!

Don't give up, just look at those who have gone before you and succeeded! Your success is waiting for you!

Coreen said...

Thank you Kristina for posting this! A bigger thank you for inspiring me too keep up the grea work. I am always using you all as examples like "they've lost this much and they've kept it off for awhile now and they are still very positive about continuing"
It's so nice to hear from you! Thanks again...it really means a lot to me!

Lisa said...

Great pics, Kristina! I love your "before" and "after" shots - and I am so proud of you for keeping healthy even though its been several years now that you've been a skinny-minnie. (And your son is just precious!)