Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Inspiration?

Hi everyone!
So I have been checking the blog and I only see Elicia posting. I, being guilty as well. I just wanted to share what all of you have done for me. I joined the blog several years ago with hopes that I would lose weight by surrounding myself with people that were also wanting to losing weight. I worked for Jenny Craig so I thought how could I not do this? Well I failed and ended up gaining about 20 pounds. During this time I still read the blog and look forward to updates on all of your progress so I could hopefully get motivated.

Last November (with all of your help) I joined Weight Watchers and I am currently down about 33 pounds. I have lost my motivation and I keep coming back for inspiration and theres no one here (except Elicia). Thanks Elicia! You all have been a inspiration for me and I want to thank each of you for that!

So if you all could come back and help me (because I'm selfish) get back on track I would be very happy. Even if you aren't losing weight or at goal it's nice to know what everyone is doing and it's so nice to have solutions or just someone to talk to. Is any in with me?

Coreen

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm in!

I'm not doing too much on the weight-losing front, but I've got my exercise levels pretty much maxed out. I promise to post about it soon.

Congratulations on the 33 pounds - that's a LOT! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow - 33 lbs! That's amazing!

Great job! I hope I didn't bore you with my posts - it is more fun when people post and comment.

I'm tickled you enjoyed my posts...I wondered if I had bad breath or something cuz no one else came around :-)

Of course, our fair Julie is in Germany walking her feet off, so she's not able to participate now, but that's over soon and maybe we'll hear more!

Coreen said...

Thank you Elicia! You are too funny. I didn't smell any bad breath...atleast not yours :)

I didn't know our Julie was away but I also hope we will hear from her more too!

Thanks for your support!

Coreen said...

I'm glad you are in too Lisa! This really means a lot to me! Thanks for your support too!