Sunday, September 21, 2008

I feel Fat....


Have you had this thought recently? I have. I was down several pounds, but then I did what I often do, slack and eat inappropriately, and the pounds and girth responds.

I got a Wii recently, and am using their Wii Fit product to measure my path as well as encourage me to exercise - run, do areobics, step, all classical workout stuff - in addition to Yoga and games which encourage balance (skiing).

I'll let you know how it works.

I can tell you I got up and moved around for 45 minutes yesterday, all while playing tennis and baseball INSIDE. You have to still swing....

Elicia

Miss
You
All
Very
Much!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Elicia, sorry that you're feeling that way... You look great in the photo girlfriend. : )
I do know where you're coming from though. I've been eating more than I should... but I've also continued working out, it's a great outlet for me, in more ways than one. I've aquired a lot of friends at the Y over the last year and a half or so.
We just gotta keep plugging along.. I would so love to get a Wii. The boxing is an excellent workout!!
Love ya girl, I hope to see you at Kimiko's 40th. : )