Monday, July 21, 2008

Feelin' the need to post...

I've not posted anything in quite a while... in fact no one has, accept Elicia. : )
 I stepped on the scale again this morning, I'm up three pounds. I've been flexing the same 10-12 pounds for about the last six months. I'm exactly where I was two years ago weight-wise, when I had my high school reunion. So for the most part I've maintained the weight loss.  It gets hard to stay motivated with healthy eating, heaven knows I love food. At least my working out has been a constant this last couple of years. But I'm looking for new inspiration. I know that I look pretty good, but I'm not satisfied with that. I want to get more of this weight off and feel gorgeous again.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

First of all, you ARE gorgeous. Secondly, I'm right there with you. No, that's not true. I haven't maintained my weightloss. I'm 15 - 20 pounds more than I was last September, fighting depression again, but on the winning side of the fight as I write this. I'm not weighing myself for now. I will after 2 weeks of walking everyday. I've been walking every day again for the last two weeks. At last check, I hadn't lost any weight. I hate the scale. :-P

Chickadeeva said...

Way to go Jen and good for you too Kris. I know you work out so much, so how are you possibly gaining weight?

Kristina said...

I've been eating and drinking more than I should. I've been battling depression as well. : (