Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sigh...

Ok, here I am, back after a year or more. I have gained back all but about 40 lbs right after I stopped taking the Meridia. Long story, three surgeries for different stuff and here I am again.

It's depressing and demoralizing to admit it, but I am not going to go there. I have to start out with an up mood in order to get this weight BACK OFF.

I started with trying to root out the bad stuff, soda, sweet tea, junk food. I am down 11 lbs, but I don't see any changes yet. I am back to working out, but in much worse shape than I was in before. Now I can barely do a half hour on the treadmill at half the speed I was at before.

But these things are all counterproductive, comparing myself to where I was, so I will just say, I am back, with a long way to go. About 60 lbs to lose.

2 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

You can do it. If you break it up in to smaller parts...

I'm very sorry your surgeries and medicines aren't working and didn't help your loss.

Keep chugging along...you can do it!

Chickadeeva said...

What's going on now girly?